Federal & state filings

These are some of the forms and taxes you have to file as a nonprofit in Massachusetts. Be sure and check what else might be required of you! Always remember that Cathy Keeps Books is not Wikipedia.

The feds

The state

Here are more state forms for nonprofits from the Secretary of the Commonwealth. They include Certificate of Change of Directors or Officers, Articles of Amendment, and more.