These are some of the forms and taxes you have to file as a nonprofit in Massachusetts. Be sure and check what else might be required of you! Always remember that Cathy Keeps Books is not Wikipedia.
- For your tax-exempt organization: Form 990
- For your contractors and consultants: Form 1099-MISC
- For your retirement plan, if you have one: Form 5500
- For all businesses: The Annual Report
- For your tax-exempt organization: Form PC
Here are more state forms for nonprofits from the Secretary of the Commonwealth. They include Certificate of Change of Directors or Officers, Articles of Amendment, and more.